- Conduct a feasibility study on Chengdu’s internationalization process, open policy, global promotion strategy and international cooperation, thus serving the city’s full economic and social development.
- Support rebuilding and strengthening of education program for schools in earthquake-hit Dujiangyan City.
The team has also subdivided into three sub-teams: Subject Matter Expert, Information Communication Technology (ICT) and Public Service. I am a member of the three-person ICT sub-team. Together, we will accomplish three tasks:
- Conduct working sessions, provide consultation and deliver a recommendations to build an IT infrastructure for a new digital city, "Tianfu New City".
- Provide concepts and methodologies to improve Chengdu's eGovernemnt platform.
- Advise on the design of educational programs and curriculum to benefit the IT industry of Chengdu.